The Fields serves as a cultural oasis for the daily commuter and the wayward traveler. Whether you're scheduling a meeting with a client, or want to spend a day out with family and friends, The Fields is the epicenter of Silicon Valley.
SILICON VALLEY'S NEW CITY CENTER
Convenience is key, and The Fields is in the middle of everything.
Across From The Milpitas Bart Station
The BART Silicon Valley is scheduled to complete its 10-mile Berryness Extension through Milpitas in 2018. The Milpitas BART Station is located at the city's Transit Area at the intersection of Montague Expressway and Capitol Avenue. With trains arriving every 7 ½ minutes, the Milpitas Station is projected to:
- Transport 20,000 Commuters Daily
- Provide a 60-Minute Trip to San Francisco
- Create a Convenient Transfer Points for the VTA's Montague Light Rail Station and Bus Transit Center
Mineta San José International Airport
For the jetset, the San Jose Airport is a short 10-minute drive away via 880. Both domestic and international flights arrive and depart from San Jose Airport.
Life at The Fields
With 1,185 apartments available for leasing, The Fields will be home to many looking to live in Silicon Valley. Within the next few years, four lifestyle communities will open its doors. Move-ins for Turing are anticipated for Summer 2017.
Each apartment community will host its own unique set of amenities for residents and guests to enjoy. Below is a taste of what's inside.
- Rooftop Saltwater Pools & Spas
- Elite Training Facility
- Lush Courtyards
- Badminton Court
- Bocce Ball Court
- Pickle Ball Court
- Card and Billiard Rooms
- Ping Pong Tables
- BBQ and Picnic Areas
- Fire Tables and Lounge Areas
- Guest Suites
- Wifi in Public Spaces
- Pet Spa
- Glamping Grounds
- Coworking Spaces
- Business Center with Video Conferencing Equipment
- Studio, One, Two, and Three Bedroom Apartments
- Open-Space Concept Floor Plans
- Keyless Entry
- Eat-In Kitchens featuring:
- Quartz Counter Tops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood-Grain Finish Flooring Throughout
- Designer Lighting Package
- Nest Thermostat
- In-Wall USB Chargers
- Private Patios and Balconies
- Oversized Bathtubs
- Walk-in Closets
- In-Home Washer & Dryer
- Private Parking
EVENTS & EXPERIENCES
As the cultural epicenter of Silicon Valley, The Fields plays host for a variety of events and gatherings. Market Street was designed with hopes of enticing people to stay and play. With Wifi, charging stations, convertible spaces, stages, an outdoor sound system, and so much more, The Fields plans to be an oasis of exclusive brands, good food, entertainment and fun.
Events Featured on Market Street
- Food, Beer, and Wine Festivals
- Seasonal Marvels & Performances
- Concerts in the Amphitheatre
- Pop-Up Shops
Turing is the first of four lifestyle communities at The Fields and will begin pre-leasing and tours soon. Sign up for our interest list to stay up-to-date and to be one of the first to live at The Fields.
1315 McCandless Drive
Milpitas, CA 95035