START YOUR CAREER TODAY
We're currently looking for a Leasing Associate to help us build the community. It is who we are and what we do that attracts people who seek to live beyond. Are you the type of person who can connect with others on a personal level? Are you a confident, self-starter who takes a hold of opportunity to reach a goal? Break your routine and experience an atmosphere that feeds your potential. We are currently seeking to fill a Leasing Associate position to work at The Fields, our brand new lifestyle community located in Milpitas, CA. As a Leasing Associate at Lyon Living, you will be an integral part of someone’s journey in finding a new home. You will provide excellent customer service, manage the sales process and most importantly maintain the Lyon experience.
Submerse yourself in an incomparable experience that will build you into a sought out archetype of someone who makes the difference.
Attributes - What are your building blocks?
- Passion for presenting to people
- Ability to agilely prioritize and perform
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to proficient levels of computer and administrative expertise
- 3+ years of customer service and/or sales experience
- Retail and/or restaurant background
- Hospitality background preferred
Lifestyle- What you will live.
- Conduct community tours for future residents
- Generate leads and lease apartment homes
- Accurately complete all applicant, lease, and resident paperwork
- Maintain sensibility of market presence and community value
- Persistently seek to create team and resident experiences
We are always looking for talented people! Visit a Lyon property if you have any questions, we want to know you! Thank you for having the passion and curiosity to Live Beyond.
the people behind the fields
The Fields is managed by Lyon Living, a real estate development company based in Newport Beach, CA. We have properties all over the West Coast, Rocky Mountains, and Southeast. Together, we set the industry bar in lifestyle concepts for multifamily and mixed use property operations.
WORK PERKS AND BENEFITS
As a part of the Lyon Living family, we offer extended benefits such as:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-Paid Life Insurance and AD&D, Long Term Care and Long Term Disability
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Life Assistance Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Program
- Auto & Home Insurance Discount
- Employee Housing Discount
Lyon Management Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Pre-employment background check, DMV record search and drug screening required. Lyon participates in the E-Verify program.
CONNECT WITH US
Complete the following form to get in touch with our recruiter. We love to chat.